- What information is collected from you, through this website, that is personally identifiable, how that information is used, and whether or not we share it.
- The choices you have concerning the use of your data.
- How we protect your data (security measures).
- How you can correct inaccuracies in the information we’ve collected.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We own the information collected on this site, solely. We only have access to the information that you voluntarily give us via email or other interactions with this website, or externally-linked websites affiliated with Homosassa Springs Marina (such as Checkfront). We do not and will not rent or sell your information to anyone.
We will use the information we’ve collected from you to fulfill the reason for your contact with our company. We will not share your information with a third party outside of necessary sharing to fulfill an order (e.g., such as shipping you an item, or referring you to a captain you booked on our site).
Unless you specifically ask us not to, we may use the contact information collected to contact you in the future in regards to specials, promotions, new products or services, or changes to a company policy.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
At any time you may opt out of future contact from us. You can also do any of the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take the security of your information seriously so we take precautions to protect that information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, or via an email, we take reasonable measures to ensure that data is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.